Personal Tours (8th, 9th, 10th Grade Families)
- We invite you to join us on campus for a personal tour! You will have the opportunity to see our beautiful campus and meet one-on-one with a member from our Admissions Team.
Student Visit Days (8th Grade Families)
- AHA's eighth grade visit program is returning in November. Eighth graders can request a visit day and attend a few classes (and lunch) with one of our current ninth grade students. This program allows eighth graders to experience a typical school day at AHA. Space is limited so we encourage families to register early.
Parent Mornings (6th & 7th Grade Families)
- AHA will be hosting parent information mornings on Wednesday, April 6, April 27, and recently added May 4 - beginning at 8:30 AM. These are a great opportunity for 6th & 7th grade parents to learn more about AHA and assist in helping families plan the best admissions process as they begin high school exploration for their rising eighth grade students. Parents will meet with our Admissions team for a brief overview of AHA (while enjoying coffee and doughnuts) before getting a chance to tour the building and see classes in action. After the tour, we will conclude with a short Q & A session.
Sibling and Cousin Visiting Day - November 8
- We invite 7th & 8th grade siblings/cousins to spend a school day on campus. This is a great opportunity for family members to check out a day at AHA.
Open House - November 4, 2021
Visit us on November 4 for our Fall Open House! All families will have the chance to hear from a variety of AHA community members (staff, students, parents) while getting a tour of the school. This will be your first chance to check out our NEW iCenter too!
Parent Information Session - Tuesday, December 7 from 8:30 AM to 9:45 AM
- Prospective parents, please join us on campus for an informal meeting to answer your specific questions about transportation, tuition, academics, athletics, and more. You'll hear from staff, students, and parents about their experiences to give you a clear understanding of all that AHA offers.
Eighth Grade Placement Exam - January 8, January 11, January 27, February 12, April 2
- All incoming 9th grade students should take the Pre-ACT 8/9 placement test here at AHA. We offer several dates in January and February. For those applicants who apply in March or later, we will determine a future date for testing.
Grade School Nights and Clinics
- September 25 - Volleyball Skills Clinic
- September 25 - Fall Dance Clinic
- September 28 - Grade School Night (Boys Soccer, Girls Soccer and Volleyball)
- October 30 & November 13 - Boys Basketball Skills Clinic
- February 18 - Grade School Night (Boys Basketball)
- February 23 - Grade School Night (Girls Basketball)
**At AHA events, we often take photos for our social media sites: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and our website. By attending an event, you give us consent to post photos we have taken or that have been submitted to us. Names of non-AHA students will not be used unless express parental permission is sought. If you do not want your image or your child's image to be used, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.