Legacy Society & Planned Giving
Legacy Society members are those who have included Holy Angels in their bequest and estate plans.
Gifts from wills and bequests expand the school's endowment, helping to underwrite our core activities including:
- Financial aid for students with demonstrated needs
- Teacher salaries and professional development
- Textbooks, technology and other learning materials
- Co-curricular activities such as sports, student organizations and fine arts
How do I become part of the Legacy Society?
You can become a Legacy Society member in one of the following ways:
- Including Holy Angels in your will or estate plan
- Naming Holy Angels as the owner and beneficiary of a life insurance policy
- Creating a charitable trust with Holy Angels as a beneficiary, or Establish a charitable gift annuity for the school
- Designating Holy Angels as the beneficiary of a qualified retirement plan, such as a 403(b), 401(k), Keogh or IRA
For more information, contact Brian McCartan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-798-2618 or Jesse Foley '89 at email@example.com or 612-798-2621.
Director of Advancement, Alumni Engagement