AHA is offering a variety of summer training opportunities this summer for incoming and returning students. These training sessions are OPTIONAL. If you have any questions, please contact the coaches listed below.
These were last updated on Friday, April 1, 2022 - Check Back for Updates!
STAR Power - The STAR Power Speed and Strength Program is an opportunity for student athletes to maximize their athletic potential. STAR Power training represents the most advanced athletic training technologies available. These technologies include use of interval treadmill training, ground-based training, plyometrics, strength training, and resistance core training. They are designed to improve all aspects of athletic performance -- strength, power, speed, agility, injury prevention, and flexibility.
- Contact Coach Gunderson for more information: email@example.com.
- Star Power Registration
Baseball - Contact Coach Mike Rothstein for more information about summer ball - firstname.lastname@example.org
Boys Basketball - Summer workouts for freshmen only will be from 12:30-2:30 PM on June 20, 21, 22, 23. Entire program workouts will be from 4:30-6:30 PM on June 6, 8, 13, 15 and July 11, 13, 14, 18, 20, 21, 25, 27, 28 at AHA.
- Contact Coach Andy Hannan for details: email@example.com
Girls Basketball - All new and returning players will participate on July 11-14 & 18-21 from 9:00-10:30 AM at AHA.
- Contact Coach Joe Berg for details - firstname.lastname@example.org
Cross Country - Workouts will be 2-3 days per week at various sites around the Southern Metro Area. Practice locations and times will be emailed over the weekend preceding a new week. In order to run during the most comfortable time during the day, practices will be held in the morning. Team captains may host some sessions in the evening as well.
- Contact Coach Jason Sheeley for details: email@example.com
Dance Team - Summer training is 2-3 days per week from June 21-July 28. The dates are June 21, 22, 28, 29 & July 12, 13, 26, 27 from 4:00-6:00 PM and June 23, 30, July 14, 28 from 8:00-10:00 AM. Optional Just for Kix High School Camp is July 17-20
- Contact Coach Sara Portner for details - firstname.lastname@example.org
Football - Summer training, including Star Power, will take place from June 13-July 29.
- Contact Coach Jim Gunderson for details: email@example.com
Boys Hockey - Summer training is from June 7-July 27.
- Contact Coach Pat Griswold - firstname.lastname@example.org
Girls Hockey - On ice 4X per week. June skating is Monday-Thursday (Tuesday is the evening session). July is Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
- Contact Coach Ryan LaMere for more information - email@example.com
Boys Lacrosse - TBD - Contact Coach Mike Cunningham for info - firstname.lastname@example.org
Girls Lacrosse - The dates are June 13, 15, 20, 22, 27, 29 and July 11, 13, 18, 20, 25, 27 from 7:30-9:00 AM.
- Contact Asst. Coach Natalie Ahlm for information - email@example.com
Softball - Contact Coach Jackie Poidinger for more information - firstname.lastname@example.org
Girls Swimming - Piranhas Swim Club offers a High School summer tune up from June 13-July 21.
- Contact Lucas Baarlaer for more infomation - Click HERE
Boys Soccer - Summer training begins June 14-July 28 in the mornings. Training will be on the field, in the gym, and in the weight room. Players will need both cleats and tennis shoes each day.
- Contact Coach Jame See for details: email@example.com
Girls Soccer - Summer training will be over 2 weeks in the summer; June 27-July 1 & July 25-29.
- Contact Coach Dave Marshak for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Girls and Boys Tennis - The Summer Experience Tennis Camp for 7th-9th graders runs from Monday, June 20-23 from 10:15-12:15 PM. Additional summer training opportunities are available for incoming 9th graders.
- Contact Coach Werle for more information - email@example.com
Volleyball - Summer training will be the following dates: June 21-23, July 11-14, 18-21, 25-28. Training will be in the afternoon between 2:30-4:30 PM at AHA.
- Contact Coach Tom Emanuel for details: firstname.lastname@example.org