New Faculty Members

New Faculty Members

New Faculty Members

We extend a warm AHA welcome to our newest teachers who have joined the faculty to begin the 2021-22 academic year. You can read a bit more about each of them below.

We thank these and all our teachers for sharing their gifts, passions, faith, and knowledge with our students every day!

(Names are listed left to right based on the group photo above.)

Erin El Amatoury

• French and German
  • Previously worked at: Twin Cities German Immersion School
  • College: University of Wisconscin - Eau Claire (undergrad) and Bethel University (graduate school)
  • Looking forward to: "Being able to teach both of my favorite languages and to be in a Christian community at work."

Andrea Bagdon

• Painting, Drawing, AP Studio, and Digital Photography
  • Previously worked as: College Art Instructor
  • College: Northern Arizona University (undergrad), Colorado State University (graduate school)
  • Looking forward to: "I am looking forward to joining the AHA community and teaching multiple methods of visual creativity and art making."

Race MoChridhe

• Media Specialist/Librarian"I teach bibliography and information literacy--the skills that enable students to locate information, evaluate its reliability and relevance, and use it to make their own contributions to knowledge and social discourse locatable, reliable, and relevant in turn."
  • Previously worked at: American Theological Library Association
  • College: University of Alaska Anchorage (undergrad), Nations University & University of Wisconsin  - Milwaukee (graduate schools)
  • Looking forward to: "Everything! After two years of remote work, I'm excited to be face-to-face with colleagues again and contributing to a real space for learning. I'm excited to have students in that space and to help them open new worlds for their exploration. After many years working between libraries and publishing, I'm excited to support our two book clubs, the writer's club, and the student newspaper. Above all, though, I am excited to contribute to a Catholic environment that sharpens the mind and strengthens the body in remembrance of the greater purposes toward which the whole person is called."

Melanie Aylward

• English (grades 9 and 12)
  • Previously worked at: Carondelet Catholic School
  • College: Boston College 
  • Looking forward to: "I am already part of the AHA community as a parent, and I look forward to establishing relationships as a teacher."

Britta McManmon

• Physical Education and Health
  • Previously worked at: Los Angeles Charter School
  • College: Benedictine College (undergrad), University of Memphis (graduate school)
  • Looking forward to: "I am excited to be a part of the AHA family, and I can't wait to journey with my colleagues and students in faith and scholarship. I am already enjoying coaching at AHA and feel very welcomed by all."

Keri Brendan

• School Counselor
  • Previously worked at: St. Charles Borromeo and St. Michael Catholic Schools
  • College: University of Minnesota 
  • Looking forward to: "Supporting AHA students as they grow as individuals, create balance in their lives, and achieve their goals!"

Hailey Fish

• Chemistry and Pre-Advanced Placement Chemistry
  • Previously worked at: Stonebridge World School
  • College: University of Wisconsin - La Crosse
  • Looking forward to: "Connecting with the students through science education and getting involved in coaching/advising."