The first round application deadline for incoming ninth graders is on Saturday, January 9, 2021. All applications submitted by this date are eligible for our St. Joseph Academic Scholarship. You can begin your application HERE.
Registration for the Eighth Grade Placement Exam is now available (Register HERE). Here are some details about the exam that will take place on Saturday, January 9, at 9:00 AM.
- The exam will be in-person on Saturday, January 9, 2021. We will utilize many classrooms throughout the building, which will keep testing groups very small and socially distanced.
- Arrival time is 9:00 AM.
- Students will take the Pre-Act 8/9 (which takes about 2 hours and 15 minutes) including a short break. Your student can become familiar with the PreACT by looking at a sample test online.
- Snacks and pencils will be provided in each classroom.
- It is strongly recommended that students bring their own calculator for the math portion of the test.
- Testing accommodations will be offered on Saturday, January 9, with pre-registration and a documented learning plan approved by our Learning Specialist. Please contact our Learning Specialist, Deirdre Hocks, at email@example.com to complete your registration.
We will be hosting a TADS Tuition Assistance Workshop (optional) on Saturday, January 9th, at 10:00 AM. It will also be recorded if you cannot participate at that time. If people are having difficulty with audio on their audio, they can call 929-436-2866 and enter meeting ID: 780 879 4168
Here is the Zoom Link:
If you are interested in attending AHA for the 2021-22 school year and have not had the opportunity to visit campus, we still encourage you to make application by our First Round Application Deadline on Saturday, January 9, 2021. There is no fee or charge to apply and we will continue to add events and more tour dates in January and February so you and your family can experience AHA. Safety for our visitors and community continues to be our main focus so we greatly appreciate everyone's flexibility as we enter the new year. You can view available tour dates and register HERE.
Please know that our Admissions team is available to answer your questions, give tours and help you through the admissions process. The best way to contact us is through email. You can reach Meg Angevine at firstname.lastname@example.org or Joe Berg at email@example.com. If you prefer to speak by phone, Meg's office number is 612-798-0764 and Joe's is 612-798-2624. If you would like to receive more detailed information about AHA in written form, email us or if it is more convenient, complete the inquiry form on the right. We’re happy to mail information to you.
Making the high school decision for your student is sometimes a challenging undertaking. We understand this, now more than ever. We are here to help, so please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to meeting you and your family!