The excitement has been building and we've welcomed over 200 eighth graders on campus! It is now time for you to apply to AHA and become a STAR!
Here is a timeline of important events and deadlines:
- Winter Open House: Thursday, January 10, 6:00-8:00 PM. Did you miss our Fall Open House? Join us for a school tour and academic presentations. RSVP HERE!
- First Round Application Deadline: Saturday, January 19. Students whose application is complete by this day are eligible for our St. Joseph Academic Scholarship. Rolling admissions thereafter.
- Placement Test: Saturday, January 19. Eighth graders take the HSPT test here at AHA. Registration begins at 8:45 AM with the test beginning promptly at 9:00 AM. Students should be done around 11:45 AM. RSVP HERE! **AHA offers testing time accommodations for those students who have an IEP, 504 or adjustment plan. Parents are required to pre-register by contacting Deirdre Hocks at firstname.lastname@example.org. Parents are invited to stay for an optional information session from 9:30-10:30 AM. From 10:30-11:30 AM, there will be a Tuition Assistance Workshop with representatives from AHA and TADS (English and Spanish).
- Make-Up Placement Test: Tuesday, January 22. Registration begins at 3:15 PM with the test beginning promptly at 3:30 PM. Students should be done around 6:15 PM. There are no accomodations available on this testing date. RSVP HERE!
- School Day Visits: Has your eighth grader spent a school day on campus yet? Our December dates are full but we have nine available dates in January. Check out the available dates and RSVP HERE!
- Parent Observation Morning: Wednesday, January 16, 8:00-9:30 AM. Contact Meg Angevine to reserve your spot.
- Personal Meeting or Tour: Contact Meg Angevine to schedule a time that works best with your schedule.
We wish you all a joyful Advent Season and hope to see you in the New Year! Please keep in touch with questions - we're here to help you navigate through this important process.
- Meg Angevine: 612-798-0764 or email@example.com
- Joe Berg: 612-798-2624 or firstname.lastname@example.org