Mark your calendars for our AHA Sibling and Cousin Day on Monday, November 5, 2018. We welcome all 7th and 8th Grade siblings and cousins, to come join your AHA student for a day. Have lunch on Admissions, spend time together, meet friends, see classes and be a Future STAR!
All siblings and cousins need to be registered by Thursday, November 1. We have reached our capacity for siblings and cousins day. You can still register for an upcoming visiting day!
0 Available Spaces (Updated 10/29)
Information about the Day:
- Guests may ride the AHA bus with their host, but a note from a parent is required.
- Guests will be treated to lunch in the STARS Cafe. Admissions will provide visitors with a lunch of an entree and beverage. Visitors are welcome to purchase additional items if they wish.
- Siblings or cousins must be in 7th or 8th grade and only one guest per host.
- Guests are asked to bring a book in case there is some free time during class.
- Guests and hosts should check in at the Convocation Center lobby at 7:40 AM. Students will leave with their hosts at 2:40 PM.
Any questions, contact Meg Angevine (email@example.com) or Joe Berg (firstname.lastname@example.org).