The Stars are off to a quick start so far in the fall athletics season! Highlights so far include:
- Football is undefeated with 3 wins, 0 losses and ranks first place in section standings.
- Boys soccer is undefeated with 9 wins, 0 losses and is in first place in conference and section standings.
- Girls soccer is undefeated with 7 wins, 0 losses and is in first place in conference and section standings.
- Volleyball has 8 wins, 1 loss and is tied for first place in conference.
- Senior Mitch Hendrickson earns Star Tribune's Prep Athlete of the Week. Full story here.
Congratulations to all of the fall student athletes, coaches, and parents their hard work and success!