Please plan to attend Fall Sports Kick-Off on August 6th at 7 PM
- General Information helpful to navigate the fall seasons will be given!
- Meeting is at AHA and is expected to last 30-45 minutes.
Join a Fall Team!
AHA is a community that encourages participation in Athletics and Activities. Fall Sports are a great opportunity for incoming freshman to arrive on campus and begin meeting other students prior to the start of school. Studies show that students who participate in athletics and activities actually do better academically and begin to learn important lessons like time management, discipline, and commitment. All the information needed to sign up is found below. Come out and try something new!
Online registration is open. Go to academyofholyangels.org and click on horizontal bluebar ‘Sports and Activities’. Once on landing page, click on the black bar near upper left-hand top of page, ‘Register.’ Sign your child up for fall sports. Note that the $50.00 activity fee will be paid online this year, additional ‘team fees’ will be collected at team meetings. You will receive an email confirmation once the registration process is completed. If you do not receive this email, your student athlete is not registered and you should try again. Student must also provide hard copy of physical within that last three years prior to start of season if we do not have on record. Please make certain that the date does not expire DURING the season.
Any freshman, grade school or transfer student who has not previously taken test at AHA or any current Junior student must test on one of the following dates in Room 2490:
- August 2nd – 11:00 AM Session/ 12:00 PM Session
- August 8th and 9th – 11:00 AM Sesson/ 12:00 PM Session
Testing starts at the top of each hour. It is helpful to bring your own laptop and mouse, but not necessary.
Go to “Sports and Activities” page (same used for registration) and go to box in far lower right hand corner “Fall Team Sports Apparel” or go to: https://ahafall18.itemorder.com/sale. Individual team items and fanwear available, as well as sweatshirts approved for school uniforms. Look for more specific information from coach and team parents as well as at Fall Kick-Off meeting.
Fall Sport Start Date: August 13th
For additional practice information, attend Fall Sports Kick-off or contact the head coach of the team whose contact information is found below.
- Cross Country: Jason Sheeley, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fall Dance: Alyssa Ober, email@example.com
- Football: Jim Gunderson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Soccer, Boys: James See, email@example.com
- Soccer, Girls: Dave Marshak, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swim: Emily Firkus, email@example.com
- Tennis, Girls: Steve Werle, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volleyball: Tom Emanuel, email@example.com
Stars Spirit Store will be open for Back to School Shopping
- August 6: 6-8 pm for Kick-Off Night
- August 16: 5-7 pm for Freshmen Orientation
- August 7-9, 13-17, 20-23: 8 am to noon