Academy of Holy Angels has a long-standing tradition of celebrating each senior by displaying a poster of each student. The poster usually captures favorite memories from childhood, school days and/or family times in a collage format.
This year the posters will be on display at the reception following the Baccalaureate Mass on Wednesday, May 31, 2017. Posters can be taken home that night after the Baccalaureate reception.
- Poster dimensions are approximately 20 x 30 inches and should be of portrait orientation. (short side on the top/bottom)
- Posters need to be laminated. Do NOT frame and do NOT use heavy poster board because they will be hung up. Lighter weight poster paper can be found at Walgreen’s.
- The student’s first and last name should be on the back of the poster and can also be included in the design on the front.
There are many companies that create posters. Here are a few options:
- Cornerstone Copy Center (Burnsville) - www.focusinpix.com
- Walgreens – www.walgreens.com/Photo
- Shutterfly – www.shutterfly.com
- Costco – www.costcophotocenter.com
The average cost of a poster is $45.00 and usually takes 1-2 weeks (not including shipping time).
Completed laminated posters should be dropped off at the school office by May 26, 2017.
Questions can be directed to Michelle Johnson at email@example.com or 952-829-1960.