Online registration is open for Spring Sports. If you have not registered your student-athlete, I encourage you to do so today to ensure that he/she is able to practice on the designated opening date of the sport. To register, go to our school website academyofholyangels.org, under Sports and Activities, click on SPORTS REGISTRATION or click here. You will receive an email confirmation once the registration process is completed. If you do not receive this email, your student athlete is not registered and you should try again. Physicals and concussion testing must be up to date before students can practice.
1.Spring Sports Start Dates:
- Monday, March 13th: - Softball
- Tuesday, March 14th: - Track, Freshman Baseball
- Monday, March 20th: - Baseball, Boys and Girls Golf
- Monday, March 27th: - Boys Tennis
- Monday, April 4th: - Boys and Girls Lacrosse
2.Concussion Testing Dates:
- Wednesday, March 1st: 3:00pm and 4:00pm
- Friday, March 3rd: 1:00pm and 2:00pm
- Friday, March 17th: 3:00pm and 4:00pm
- Friday, March 24th: 3:00pm and 4:00pm
If possible, please bring your own laptop. Testing lasts 45-55 minutes. Testing is done in Room 2495. All freshman, juniors and transfer students must have a currenconcussion test on file. Please contact Carolyn Arnebeck, Athletic Assistant, if you need further information at email@example.com
The MSHSL requires a physical every three years before a student may participate in sports. Physicals must be dated on or after June 15, 2014. Please contact Carolyn Arnebeck, Athletic Assistant, if you need further information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Athletic Trainer is Zach Barbur. He can be reached at email@example.com or 612.518.7705 He is on campus 2:30pm-5:00pm.
5. Easter Break Practice Schedules:
In observance of Holy Week, there will be no team practices after 1pm on Holy Thursday through Holy Saturday. (4/13-15) Practices will resume on Monday 4/17. Please check with your coach regarding Easter Break practice expectations.
6.Game Schedules/Bus Schedules/Notify Me:
The official sites for Holy Angels game schedules is the Tri-Metro website www.trimetro.org. Click on Academy of Holy Angels by date or for the entire season by team. Bus times are listed on the team schedule, NOT the daily schedule. Directions to games are listed on the Daily Calendar under opponent. History has shown that the Star Tribune, St. Paul Pioneer Press and various Sports Hubs do not always have accurate information. I also encourage you to sign up for “Notify Me” on the Tri Metro site. Game changes, postponements and cancellations will be sent to you.
7.Team Apparel, Team Sweatshirts and Fan Apparel:
Our online apparel site for Spring Sports is now open. Go to http://ahaspring17.itemorder.com Scroll down to your specific team and select your items. After you have completed the checkout process, you will receive a confirmation e-mail receipt. If you do not receive this receipt, your order has not been place. All orders will be delivered to Holy Angels. Coaches will distribute to team members.
Team meetings for players, parents and coaches are scheduled as follows at AHA:
- Monday, February 27th: Baseball, 7 pm, Commons
- Monday, February 27th: Track, 7 pm, Library
- Tuesday, February 28th: Softball, 6:30 pm Library
- Tuesday, February 28th: Boys Lacrosse, 6:30 pm, CMT Room 1243
- Thursday, March 16th: Girls Lacrosse, 6:30 pm, Annex
- Wednesday, March 29th: Boys Tennis, 6:30 pm, Annex
Girls Golf and Boys Golf have not set a date at this time.