Support Student Scholarship
INVEST IN A STUDENT, TRANSFORM A LIFE!
Thanks to the support of our generous donors, AHA is now able to provide nearly $2 million in scholarship and tuition aid for its students. These donors are helping AHA fulfill its mission of sharing our excellent Catholic college preparatory program with as many students as possible.
Despite the growth in our financial aid program, Holy Angels is meeting only 50% of the demonstrated need of our families. With the right resources, AHA can serve more students. Partnering together, we can make a critical difference in the lives of students how need our support.
If you would like to learn more about how you can support our students by donating to an existing scholarship fund or establishing your own, please feel free to contact Jesse Foley (612-798-2621, email@example.com) or Brian McCartan (612-798-2618, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Give online now to an named scholarship.
Make a gift to benefit an existing scholarship:
All Scholarships are at least in-part based upon a family's demonstrated financial need.
- Alliss Educational Scholarship: Awarding to high achieving students
- Annunciation School Scholarship Fund
- John D. Banovetz Memorial Scholarship: Awarded to two rising seniors to help them concentrate on academics and activities during their final year.
- Gayle Bari Scholarship Fund
- Caitlan Barton '06 Memorial Scholarship: Awarded to students who are active participants in academics, arts and athletics
- Troy Bell ’01 Scholarship: Awarded to a student from Minneapolis who participates in activities
- Bernie's Montessori Scholarship Fund
- Molly Cade Memorial Scholarship: Awarded to students who exhibit strong leadership ability. The recipients must remain drug/alcohol free.
- Catholic Grade School Alumni Scholarship Fund
- Catholic Services Appeal Foundation Grants
- Children of AHA Alumni Scholarship Fund
- Class of 1979 Scholarship: Awarded to students with leadership potential.
- Class of 1980 Scholarship: Awarded to students with leadership potential.
- Class of 1992 Scholarship: Awarded to students with academic and leadership potential.
- Barry DeLude Memorial Scholarship: Awarded to a student who could benefit from the gentle, yet strong guidance available at AHA.
- Emergency Scholarship Fund
- Tyler Fey `00 Memorial Scholarship: Awarded to average students who have a strong desire to attend AHA.
- The Flaherty Family Foundation Scholarship Program: Read more about how you can support the FFF.
- Florence Florance Scholarship: Awarded to African American students
- Andrew Gaertner `88 Memorial Scholarship: Awarded to Minneapolis student(s) who are involved in activities
- General AHA Scholarship Fund
- Guardian Angels Scholarship: For students from Blessed Trinity and Nativity of Mary schools
- Kopp Family Foundation Scholarship Fund
- William and Alice Lahiff Scholarship: Awarded to a student with high academic achievement
- Marie E. Owens Scholarship: Awarded to students who are participating in AHA activities
- Pope Francis Scholarship: Awarded to a student with high academic achievement
- Douglas J. and Mary Rae Schmelz Scholarship: Awarded to students who have shown excellent scholastic
- Anne Schumacher `84 Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Friends of St. Johns the Baptist Scholarship Fund: For 9th grade students who attended St. John the Baptist Catholic School, Savage.
Opportunity to Establish a Named Scholarship
Through a commitment of $1,000 or greater, your gift will be awarded in full to a deserving student.
Four-Year Annual Named Scholarships
With an annual commitment of $1,000 or more for four years, you will be able to name your scholarship.
Establish an Endowed Scholarship
Establish a new named scholarship fund with a commitment of $25,000 or more.
Create a New Endowed Scholarship with a Planned Gift
Establish a new endowed scholarship fund for students witha miminum commitment of $25,000 or more. Planned gift commitments are commonly in the form of a will or an estate. Learn more about including Holy Angels in your estate plan.