Support a Scholarship, Change a Life!
Thanks to the support of our generous donors, AHA is now able to provide over $2 million in scholarship and tuition aid for its students. These donors are helping AHA fulfill its mission of sharing our excellent Catholic college preparatory program with as many students as possible.
Despite the growth in our financial aid program, Holy Angels is meeting only 50% of the demonstrated need of our families. In 2020 it will likely be even more challenging to meet the financial aid needs of AHA families. However, with the right resources, AHA can serve even more students. Partnering together, we can make a critical difference in the lives of students how need our support.
If you would like to learn more about how you can support our students by donating to an existing scholarship fund or establishing your own, please feel free to contact Jesse Foley (612-798-2621, email@example.com) or Brian McCartan (612-798-2618, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Make a gift to benefit an existing AHA scholarship:
All Scholarships are at least in-part based upon a family's demonstrated financial need.
- Marcia Black Elsen '56 Memorial Scholarship
- John D. Banovetz Memorial Scholarship: Awarded to two rising seniors to help them concentrate on academics and activities.
- Caitlan Barton '06 Memorial Scholarship: Awarded to students who are active participants in academics, arts and athletics
- Bernie's Montessori Scholarship Fund
- The Greg Trebil Memorial Scholarship
- Catholic Services Appeal Foundation Grants
- David Anderson Memorial Scholarship
- Jeff Elsen '75 Memorial Scholarship
- Fred and Carol Breitling Scholarships
- Barry DeLude Memorial Scholarship: Awarded to a student who could benefit from the gentle, yet strong guidance available at AHA.
- Tyler Fey `00 Memorial Scholarship: Awarded to average students who have a strong desire to attend AHA.
- The Flaherty Family Foundation Scholarship Program: Read more about how you can support the FFF.
- Andrew Gaertner `88 Memorial Scholarship: Awarded to Minneapolis student(s) who are involved in activities
- General AHA Scholarship Fund
- Guardian Angels Scholarship: For students from Blessed Trinity and Nativity of Mary schools
- Kopp Family Foundation Scholarship Fund
- William and Alice Lahiff Scholarship: Awarded to a student with high academic achievement
- Marie E. Owens Scholarship: Awarded to students who are participating in AHA activities
- Douglas J. and Mary Rae Schmelz Scholarship: Awarded to students who have shown excellent scholastic
Opportunity to Establish a Named Scholarship
Through a commitment of $1,000 or greater, your gift will be awarded in full to a deserving student.
Four-Year Annual Named Scholarships
With an annual commitment of $1,000 or more for four years, you will be able to name your scholarship.
Establish an Endowed Scholarship
Establish a new named scholarship fund with a commitment of $25,000 or more.
Create a New Endowed Scholarship with a Planned Gift
Establish a new endowed scholarship fund for students witha miminum commitment of $25,000 or more. Planned gift commitments are commonly in the form of a will or an estate. Learn more about including Holy Angels in your estate plan.