A Transformative Investment in STEM Education
After a smooth construction process over the summer months, the brand new iCenter is now open and serving our students! The iCenter consists of 7,500 total square feet of new and remodeled STEM space, which includes:
- A new interdisciplinary lab for all levels of science,
- Two new STEM-oriented classrooms,
- The total remodel of two existing classrooms,
- A new Welcome and Gathering Area,
- A new technology HelpDesk to support students and faculty.
This project has taken shape from an initial concept just a few years ago to now seeing our Stars and teachers utilize the state-of-the-art space every day. Parents were able to tour the iCenter for the first time at Back to School Night, and there was a noticeable excitement and buzz in the air!
Stay tuned for information about the grand opening later this fall. If you have an interest in seeing the space now, we welcome you to contact Brian McCartan (612-798-2618, firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jesse Foley ‘89 (612-798-2621, email@example.com) to schedule a tour.
AHA is excited to enhance our STEM teaching, research, and collaboration capabilities through our new iCenter.
- The existing 3rd floor Physics lab and Photo/3D Printing/CAD drawing classroom space will fit seamlessly into the Innovation Center’s overall offerings, including AP Computer Programming.
- This project includes nearly 6,000 square feet in new and renovated classroom space for students.
- Adding 6000+ square feet of STEM lab and lecture space in the Convocation Center will also enable AHA teachers to reconfigure, repurpose and "space out" many of the existing STEM classrooms in the main building.
This drawing provides a window into the comprehensive 3rd floor project.
Holy Angels is most grateful to those donors who have financially supported this exciting project! As of the beginning of the 2021-22 school year, AHA had fully funded the build-out. There are still opportunities to help with the funding of technologies, equipment and teacher-training. For more information about the Academy of Holy Angels iCenter or to discuss a gift to the project please contact:
Brian McCartan, 612-798-2618, bmccartan@ahastars
Jesse Foley '89, 612798-2621, firstname.lastname@example.org
To make a gift to this exciting ICenter project go HERE