- Applications (Licensed Staff) - DOC or PDF
- Applications (Non-Licensed Staff) - DOC or PDF
The Facilities Manager oversees and actively engages in the maintenance needs of AHA through the management and supervision of the maintenance team, along with performing maintenance, repairs and construction as needed providing a safe and well-kept environment for staff, students and all AHA stakeholders.
- Manage, supervise and lead a team of custodial staff responsible for the cleaning and maintenance of the AHA interior buildings and campus
- Implement and oversee routine maintenance and approved capital projects
- Develop long-range plans for capital projects and equipment purchases, replacements, and repairs
- Prepare and administer the facilities budget with the CFO to ensure a clean and safe campus environment in a cost-efficient manner
- Within the parameters of the facilities budget, purchase all maintenance equipment and supplies needed to maintain the infrastructure of AHA
- Assure all safety equipment is in working order including extinguishers, smoke detectors, alarms, panic bars, ladders, exit signs and emergency lighting
- Establish policies and protocols that meet all required environmental, health, and maintenance standards as required by law and work with the administration to ensure compliance with all regional, state and federal regulations and laws as they impact the school
- Maintain ongoing communication with the administration to effectively meet the needs of AHA
- Support the StarDome Manager in the set-up, take-down and operation of two inflatable dome structures
- Oversee scheduling of all maintenance staff to coordinate with events and activities at the Academy
- Perform snow removal: plowing, shoveling, blowing, sweeping and salting
- Work in conjunction with the Technology Department to develop, implement and administer security procedures and regulations
- Serve as the on-call contact in the event of campus emergencies
- Satisfactory completion of background check
- State of Minnesota 1st Class C or above Operating Engineers License*
- Experience with HVAC program & software systems
- Understanding of the overall mechanical and maintenance operations of a school campus
- Experience in effective problem solving
- Ability to work with and direct outside suppliers and contractors
- Working knowledge of heating/cooling systems
- Working knowledge of electrical and plumbing
- Working knowledge of air supported structures
- Working knowledge with the use of computers and internet/cameras/apps/technology/software programs
- Ability to develop and administer a budget
- Ability to operate heavy machinery and equipment
- Valid driver’s license required
- Strong oral and written communication skills
*Not necessary at the time of hire. It is an essential function of the job. Successful completion of a licensing program will be required.
Seasonal Alpine Ski - Head Coach
Academy of Holy Angels is hiring an Alpine Ski Head Coach. The head coach is responsible for motivating, instructing, mentoring, and coaching high school athletes. They will also be responsible for maintaining/building a successful alpine ski program, developing staff, and managing all levels of student athletes skills and experience while working toward individual and team success.
Season dates: November 15, 2022 - February 16, 2023.
- Plan, attend and supervise the team to and from all practices and competitions.
- Assist the Athletic Director with hiring, developing, and evaluating the coaching staff.
- Plan and implement conditioning, weight training, and practices in-season and off-season.
- Follow all MSHL rules and regulations.
- Participate in school activities such as an open house, registration night, or other events that support the school as directed
- High school or college Alpine Ski participation is preferred
- Experience coaching Alpine Ski or other competitive sport is preferred
- Satisfactory completion of a background check
- Practices occur at Hyland Hills, Bloomington MN
To apply, submit an application to Becky Egan at email@example.com
Application deadline: Until Filled
Academy of Holy Angels is currently hiring full-time school bus drivers to transport Holy Angels students to and from school, sporting events, field trips and outsourced transportation. On the job training will be provided.
- Experience & CDL preferred
- Clean driving record; drug screen, and medical exam
- Pay: From $21.32 per hour
- Wage consideration for previous bus driving experience
- Up to $2000 Hiring Bonus*
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply, send application to Sherry Case at firstname.lastname@example.org.