Congratulations to the girls Stars soccer team, led by Coach Dave Marshak, on earning their sixth consecutive State Tournament berth! The team won the quarterfinal game over Zimmerman, won the semifinal game over Totino-Grace, and will play in the 2023 Championship Game. Good luck, Stars!!
Championship Game Details:
- Academy of Holy Angels vs. Benilde-St. Margaret's
- Friday, November 3 @ 2:45 p.m.
- Game location: U.S. Bank Stadium
- All tickets must be purchased online for all State Tournament games. All seats are general admission.
- Fan bus will be provided. Details are below.
- Click HERE for complete State Tournament information.
- The tournament will be streamed on NSPN.TV.
- Friday, November 3 has been changed to an early dismissal schedule for all students. Dismissal for all students is at 1:00 p.m.
Click HERE for tickets.Tickets must be shown on a mobile device (cannot print or present a paper ticket). Tickets can be transferred.
Other Important Information for Fans:
- No cameras allowed inside any MSHSL State Tournament venues.
- U.S. Bank Stadium is a cashless facility.
- Complete fan guide is HERE.
Student Fan Bus Information:
Students must sign up for the fan bus by 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, November 2. The permission slip can be found as a banner at the top of the page for parents when they log in to myAHA. Cost is $10 to ride the fan bus. Fan bus payment is collected via credit card as part of the permission slip.
Game tickets are NOT included and must be purchased separately.
Fan bus will begin loading at AHA at 2:00 p.m. and will depart AHA promptly at 2:15 p.m. Fan bus will leave U.S. Bank stadium immediately after the game ends. Students must ride the bus to and from the game. Refunds will not be available if the student decides not to ride the bus after signing up.
Other Upcoming Athletic Events:
- Congratulations to the football team and Coach Jim Gunderson who advanced to the section final game versus Benilde-St. Margaret's. They will play on Friday, November 3 at 7:00 p.m. in the StarDome. Tickets are $10/adult and $5/student; cash preferred at the door. (Booster Club passes do not apply for section games.)
- Congratulations to senior Eli Katter who will be running at the State Cross Country Meet on Saturday, November 4 at 2:00 p.m. at Les Bolstad Golf Course in Falcon Heights.
Good luck, Stars!!
- Student Awards
- School Awards