Physical Education & Health
It is the objective of the Physical Education Program at AHA to provide students with academic knowledge and physical skills to enable them to participate successfully in lifetime fitness and leisure activities.
Personal fitness tests are part of physical education classes at AHA. Tests that may be conducted are: body mass, flexibility, cardiovascular endurance, muscular strength, and agility. P.E. uniforms are required. A fee of $12 is added to your TADS account.*
Department Learner Outcomes
- Students will practice proper warm-up and stretching techniques
- Students will participate in individual, dual, and team activities
- Students will have an opportunity to develop social and leadership skills through teamwork
- Students will be able to participate in and explore lifetime fitness activities
- Students will be evaluated via both written tests and class participation
PROGRAM OF STUDIES
AHA's Program of Studies is a comprehensive course catalog with a description of the school's requirements for graduation and for student honors.
Please reference the catalog below as it is the official document of AHA.