College and Career Center
What is the AHA College and Career Center?
The Academy of Holy Angels offers a full service College and Career Center to its families. Our two college counselors work with our families throughout a student’s high school career. Learn more about our services.
Here are some College and Career Center resources for students and their families:
- For all your college research, college visit information, scholarship listings, off-campus college events, and transcript requests, visit your Naviance Student/x2vol account. (If you have misplaced your log in information, see your college counselor.) All students with last names beginning A- L see Ms. Kjorstad firstname.lastname@example.org and students with last names beginning with M-Z see Mrs. Proctor email@example.com.
- For students considering college athletics, Here's a handbook about NCAA recruiting.
- Resources for preparing for standardized tests.
- Freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors--here are some things to remember throughout each year of your AHA career!
- Here's some advice from College and Career Center counselors about AP (Advanced Placement) and PACC credit and colleges.
- Keep up to date on the College and Career Center blog.
- Thank you to all who attended the Sophomore College Planning Night. If you were not able to attend, you can see the presentation here.
Senior Parents and Students: Are you looking for help with the Free Application for Federal Financial Aid (FAFSA) Form? There is a free event at happening to assist families with the financial aid process. It is hosted by Normandale, but will help families attending any college.
When: Thu, October 18, 9am – 10am
Where: Normandale Community College, 9700 France Ave S, Bloomington, MN 55431, USA ()
Description: Park in Lot 3 and enter at Kopp/Partnership entrance. Go up one floor to room: P1804 (Partnership Building). For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resources for College Representatives
Want to know where AHA grads go to college?
See a list of the colleges as of June 2017 to which our graduates have been accepted and have enrolled.