Physical Education and Health
Physical Education Department Philosophy
It is the objective of the Physical Education Program at AHA to provide students with academic knowledge and physical skills to enable them to participate successfully in lifetime fitness and leisure activities.
Department Learner Outcomes
- Students will practice proper warm-up and stretching techniques
- Students will participate in individual, dual, and team activities
- Students will have an opportunity to develop social and leadership skills through teamwork
- Students will be able to participate in and explore lifetime fitness activities
- Students will be evaluated via both written tests and class participation
- See the complete physical education and health curriculum
Physical education make-up form can be found on the Moodle page for each class.