Want to know about service opportunities for AHA students? Here are all the details
Welcome to Holy Angels Admissions
What our families are saying:
"We are currently on our third child at Academy of Holy Angels and couldn’t be happier about the decision to send all three to this wonderful institution. It all started when our oldest son was in eighth grade. He started attending athletic and theater events at AHA with a good friend of his whose older siblings attended. He soon started to talk a lot about the school and how comfortable he felt when he was there. He was currently attending a large public school and this middle-sized setting felt comfortable for him. We started out touring the school and talked to the faculty and administration, and everything fell into place from there. The smaller classroom size gave the academic attention that our son needed to keep him focused. And the athletic programs allowed him to excel and become a captain in two different sports. As a family, we have felt this is one of the best decisions we have ever made for our kids."
Dean, Janell, Kevin (’14), Tommy (’16) and Jason (’18) Kraus
AHA is a Catholic, coeducational, college-prep high school in Richfield, Minnesota, where students strive to reach their God-given potential by Achieving, Leading and Serving. Our motto is BELIEVE. ACHIEVE!
AHA enrolls over 600 gifted and wonderful students in ninth through twelfth grades. Our students are from diverse cultural, socioeconomic and religious backgrounds. Our location in Richfield is literally the junction between city and suburbia. Our reach is world-wide, and for the 2015-16 school year, we welcome 40 international students from seven different countries. We are truly diverse in so many wonderful ways!
We hope you find our admissions pages useful and enjoyable. However, there is no substitute for campus visits. Whether you come to an Open House as a family, your student comes for a school-day visit, you schedule a campus family tour, or other special event, our doors are open to you and your family. We're looking forward to seeing you!
We also offer Parent Observations to spend some time on campus during the morning to observe classrooms and see AHA academics through the lens of a student. We schedule these parent visits each month, from 8:00 until 9:30. Please refer to our Visit page to learn more about these opportunities.
Our entire school community is standing ready to help you become a STAR! Complete an online inquiry here - this will ensure you receive updates and mailings from the AHA Admissions Office.
Please have a look at the AHA Shopping List which can be a useful tool in comparing AHA with some of your other options.
- Our average class size is 21 students
- 13:1 student:teacher ratio
- More than 96% of our graduates go directly to a 4 year college; others choose 2 year colleges, military service or postpone college attendance for a year.
- More than 96% of our students participate in over 68 sports and activities (something for everyone, and more than 1 thing!)
- The AHA average ACT score for the Class of 2015 is 26.5 (the national average is 21.1 and MN average is 22.7)
- 96% of the Class of 2015 took the ACT test
- STEM Diploma; Robotics Club
- Our technology initiative puts a laptop into the hands of every student
- 38% of AHA students receive tuition assistance and/or scholarships (AHA has a strong commitment to make tuition affordable)
- Our Theater School is recognized internationally as a top performing arts program. Click here to learn more!
Interested in learning more?